Sunday, January 5, 2014

Time for some Lynderella!



Hello, my lovelies!

I hope everyone had a good holiday and some time to relax!
So, today’s pretty!
I have a gorgeous Lynderella glitter to share! Lynderella is an extremely popular indie polish that has been around for a while. She specializes in stunning glitter combinations, and this one is no exception. Lynns, as they’re known by, are probably considered the high end polish of the indie world.


Meet Karma Carnelian, an absolutely amazing mix of gold, red, and orange glitter in a light orange base. I've been hungering for this one for a while! This is two coats over OPI Off With Her Red, a basic red with a touch or orange to it. I didn't want to detract from Karma's beauty. As with most glitter polishes, they require a bit more drying time in between coats. This is topped with Seche Vite but I should have used 2 coats of it, as it tends to be thirsty.











Lynnderella can be found at and their ebay store for purchase.  Lynns usually sell for $22 in their store, but I have seen some of their LEs go upwards of a $100 in the bidding wars.


3 comments:

  1. The color is yummy, still not fan of the big fleck glitters. Still snickering over the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't have any Lyn's...I'd really like this if the giant glitters were smaller!

    ReplyDelete