Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sinful Colors & Lynnderella - A Yummy Pair!



Hello, my lovelies!

I have an interesting pair for you today. A low-end Sinful Colors and a high-end Lynnderella! I really like matching finishes of polish, and these two really needed a pairing. 

Black Cherry is a new, LE matte by Sinful Colors. Their Facebook page claimed it was  Rite Aid Exclusive but it’s been seen recently at Walgreens. A friend gave this to me, when neither my Rite Aid nor my Walgreens had  it. It’s a lovely blackened dark red with a matte finish. The more coats, the darker it gets. It has a pretty decent application, and like most mattes, dries quickly. This is three coats.

The accent nails are of Lynnderella Chocolotta Love! I had been wanting this one for a while and it popped up on a blog sale so I grabbed it. It’s a gorgeous chocolate brown glitter topper  in a clear base with glitters in fuchsia, green, yellow, orange, blue and red. Here I layered it over the Black Cherry. I did top the Chocolotta Love with Seche Vite (probably should have two coats, as it's thirsty), but not the Black Cherry, of course. I also used two different lighting settings.

It’s an awfully yummy sounding combo, isn’t it? Black Cherry, Chocolotta Love…I think I need a snack!









 Sinful Colors can be purchase at most drugstores and Target, and averages $2 a bottle. Lynnderella can be purchased in their Lynnderella-Lynnderella ebay shop, where the core collection runs $22 (chipping incl) and LEs (Limited Editions) go much higher.


1 comment: