Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas mani drive by posting!

Hello, my lovelies!

I'll be back this Sunday with new, weekly postings but I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas if you celebrate it!

Here's what I'm wearing today! There's a whole bunch of polishes involved but the beauty on my ring finger is by a fabulous, relatively new indie called Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer! I'll have more from her this coming Sunday, but this stunner is called Newborn Solstice Sun and she is gorgeous. This is two coats of beautiful application, topped with Seche Vite. Be sure to check out Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer!

(The Santa hat is upside so I included a second pic to show it correctly!)








3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are fun! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your blog posts. I love the nail and think the Santa hat is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgoeous! Love the Santa hat the most!

    ReplyDelete