Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SpaRitual and LynBDesigns!

Hello, my lovelies!

We've got a nice break in the heat, yet it's so freaky for August!

Today I have a pretty teal-blue combination for you. SpaRitual Dreams Becoming Reality and LynBDesigns Oh You Beautiful Idiot. I picked up 4 SpaRituals at TJMaxx for $4 each recently, which I thought was neat. these are my first and I know a lot of people really like them. LynBDesigns is an indie maker, whose polishes I am quite fond of.

First off, Dreams is a stainer. Not as bad as Zoya Liberty but still a stainer. Application was pretty decent, I used three coats for these pics and it's a demure teal creme that leans just a tad more blue in person but really looks blue in photos. It could have been a little more even in application, and you can still see a bit of VNL. LynBDesigns is a huge fan of Dr. Who (as am I) and continually produces beautiful polishes in honor of the show. This is two coats of Oh You Beautiful Idiot, a gorgeous teal glitter with stars and multiple types of glitter. They're topped with Out The Door but Idiot could have used another coat to smooth it out.











SpaRitual can be found online, in salons and varies in price from $10-$16. LynBDesigns can be purchased through her Etsy shop, with lots of sneak previews on her FaceBook page.

How do you like the combo?





How do you like this pairing?

2 comments: