Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Zoya Ivanka!



Hello, my lovelies!


How are you all on this rainy Tuesday? My friend Rachael has been wanting me to do a green mani and I finally got to it. So I sifted through my greens and picked out the ever gorgeous and beautiful Zoya Ivanka.



I’ve had Ivanka for a while and usually wear her around Yule time. She is the most perfect, stunning Yule green and is loaded with so much shimmer and shine I can’t stop looking at her. Her formula is the usual Zoya awesomeness, and this is three coats, topped with Out The Door. Just look at that pure, emerald glass fleck/foil beauty!






 Note the fill line, LOL!









Zoya can be purchased at Ulta, and Zoya.com, and polishes usually are $8 ($9 for Pixie Dust!). Like them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to catch first wind of their frequent sales!




6 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm green with envy that you have such a gorgeous color! *bag*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful green! I also really like your nail shape with this manicure. Alas, mine are suffering greatly from moving stress and packing and unpacking boxes. Boo, hiss. (PS - pretty summer wallpaper!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! I'm liking the slightly round tips too. A number of my friends like a nail product called Rejuvacote, and others like one called Nailtiques to help restore the damaged nails. Maybe try one of them and see if it helps? I remember mine were pretty trashed after my last move too!

      Delete