Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Guest blogger: Christmas mani!



Hello, my lovelies!

I have been sick for several days (first time in almost 5 years!) with a nasty cold so my good friend Mary has offered to guest blog for me again and show off her Christmas looks! Take it away, Mary!


 

My husband picked out the colors:

Zoya Sookie (red)
Sinful Colors Permission to Proceed (green)
China Glaze 5 Golden Rings (gold)

The Zoya Sookie is my favorite out of the three. It goes on so smoothly it practically polishes your nail for you. It's a really fun and cheery red and a nice change from some of my darker reds.

The Sinful Colors is okay, but I don't think I'm ever going to get used to the wide brush that comes with it, although I know some people like Sinful Colors BECAUSE of the wider brush. Still, it's a nice shade of green, not too dark and not too light.
 
The China Glaze 5 Golden Rings is really nice. It's a lighter gold and has a kind of magical quality to it that I really like.


And this is China Glaze Emerald sparkle. It's a gorgeous Christmas color, a very shimmery and sparkly forest green that goes on so nice and smooth and only needs two coats. I also get Wizard of Oz vibes because it's very Emerald City. :)

Thank you, Mary for helping me out while I've got the cruddies!  You're the bestest!


4 comments:

  1. Mary, your husband has excellent taste! The first manicure is both gorgeous and fun. :) And the Emerald Sparkle is beautiful! Can't go wrong with a little sparkle. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is making me want Christmas back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I don't have Emerald Sparkle, but I have CG Glittering Garland. I'm thinking I can still wear it since emerald is the color for 2013! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mani's Mary!

    ReplyDelete