Thursday, December 13, 2012

It's Rainbow Honey time!



Hello, my lovelies!

Today I have a perfect fall polish to show off (technically, it’s still fall for another week or so!) 

Today’s beauty is Rainbow Honey Hoof Wrassle. I laughed when I first heard the name. Having spent a fair chunk of my youth in the deep South, I find the term “wrassle” to be highly amusing. The color though, I swoon over. It’s orange, and gold, and coppery and just screams me. Warning, lots of pics!


Rainbow Honey describes it as “Comprised of a shimmery copper orange base, reminiscent of those nights out in Mane-hattan. Studded with gold and copper, orange hex's and squares, and a sprinkling of iridescent and holographic glitters, this polish loves to sparkle in the sun.” Oh yes, yes it does. It’s part of Rainbow Honey’s Equestria line, and sadly, the only Rainbow Honey I own. 



The formula was a bit on the thick side, so try to apply thin coats. The glitter is a bit chunky, so it might require a little bit of cuticle swiping with an orange stick. This is three coats, with a coat of Seche Vite over it. The sun was going down when I took these pictures, but I think it just adds to the fiery beauty. Just look at this awesomeness!








Rainbow Honey can be found at their own website for ordering and blog updates, and on Facebook. Polishes individually run at $10, and are available in full collections as well! 



2 comments: