Monday, December 17, 2012

Indie review: LynBDesigns!



Hello, my lovelies!

Today I have another fantastic indie to share! Today I’m featuring LynBDesigns! I caught these beauties on one of her $5 sales recently and had to share them with you. These are the first few polishes of what I expect to be many more! I've got lots of pics to show you, so get ready!



Each collection has a symbol on its label to represent it, as you'll see in the bottle shots. Sally & Jack from the Nightmare Before Christmas, the Big Blue Box from Doctor Who, etc. A cute touch!

First up we have Shadow On The Moon, from her ”Nightmare Begins” collection. I think I might have the earlier versiondue to glitter sourcing issues, she had to change up the glitters a little bit. Mine is a beautiful sheer, pink base with different sizes of pink, red and gold glitters. This is three coats shown here, with no topcoat. Look at that gorgeous pink baby!






 
Then we have the Fires of Gallifrey, from “The Doctor Is In” collection. It’s Doctor Who, of course! This is a new collection she’s working on that has sixteen colors! The Fires of Gallifrey is described as "a red base with an unexpected turquoise shimmer. It also has small gold holographic and red hexagons, red holographic strips, small gold squares, and tons of micro glitters. Including color shifting glitter that changed from red to orange to green.” Uh-maz-ing!
 
I love this one. I love the warmth and the fire and the shine! This is three coats shown, no top coat.







And finally, we have Darwin from the “Gender Benders” collection. This is my absolute favorite of the bunch. Beyond its absolute stunning beauty, it reminds me of Essie Starry Starry Night, which I’ve been hunting forever. I don’t have the two to compare, but this is even more beautiful than SSN, and I refuse to pay $60 for any polish. I think I may stop looking for it now, because Darwin takes my breath away and I just can’t stop staring at my nails! The velvety dark background with the sparkling holo silver glitter beauty is just too gorgeous for words! While Darwin was fully opaque in two coats, I did a third for extra depth. So this is three coats shown, with no top coat. The camera cannot capture the crazy, amazing beauty of this. I’m in love!!








LynBDesigns can be found on Etsy, where she is currently running a $5 sale, so run and grab some! She also sells perfumes, jewelry and photography, so be sure to give her shop a thorough look-see while you’re there!  And don’t forget to like her Facebook page for updates!


6 comments:

  1. The second one is my fav, but the last one came in a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all very pretty, and that last one definitely reminds me of Essie's Starry Night. Wonder if it's a dupe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it's an exact dupe because SSN isn't holo and Darwin is, but they're pretty close otherwise!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it gorgeous, K? I'm so in love with it!

      Delete