Friday, June 29, 2012

It's Zuza time!


Hello, my lovelies! It’s a scorching hot Friday in DC! And most of the country, from what my friends are saying. I hope everyone is staying cool. Don’t forget about the furbabies-they can’t take it either!

Now, PSA done, it’s time for some polish! Today I have Zoya Zuza. Zuza had been making headlines everywhere, and seems to be “the”  color from Zoya’s Surf and Beach collection this year. It’s easy to see why. It’s a perfect summer teal shimmer. Like most Zoyas, this went on smooth as silk and was mostly opaque in one coat. I did two just to fill in a few patchy places. 

 Sunshine:





Shade:


 
I attempted to do some white stamping over it but that didn’t work. I’ve never done stamping before so I think it’s going to require some serious practice. In the meantime, I’ve got gorgeous nails to admire with Zuza! 

Stay cool this weekend! 

 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mare! I don't know that it flatters my skin tone all that well but it sure is pretty. Perfect summer beach color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color rocks, I'd wear even in the winter!

    ReplyDelete